Monday, May 25, 2009

x)

Super Ultra Random Post


ONCE AGAIN, HAPPYHAPPYBIRTHDAY ! Though yr actual birthday was 5 days ago. Hahahaha ;D


Results Released. Im glad that I managed to pass my Engligh. Did improved, British
council, you rock. Hahahaha. Failed SS again, As if i've been failing ss throughout my secondary school life. How great, Sighhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Gosh, olevel MT paper next monday. & I've not started preparing.


Went Jogging just now. Ran 20 rounds around the park, did 50 sit ups. Sweat like crazy.
Here's a conversation w daddy.
Me: Hey Dad. You're home!
Dad : Yeah. Hey girl. I'll be gg out again later.
Me: Dad, Let me tell you something.
Dad: what is it? Better tell me now, you're scaring me.
Me: *evil grins* Nothing la. Just that I want to lose weight.
Dad: Hmmmmm.
Me: Dad, Motivate me. Pleaseeeeee!
Dad: Yeah, sure. 48kg, 50 bucks will be yrs.

LOL, YESYES!! Im gg to lose weight bcause of the 50 bucks. Not because i want to. Muahahahaha. Felt so refreshed after my run. Felt as it I lost 23487364587345kg.
Totally felt a sense of satisfaction :D

Conquer O next week. Lessons from 8am till 3.45pm, Sian ._.
Mdm teng gave hols homeworks again. Piles and piles of it, seriously like never ending.

KAYYYYYYY, Enough. TanLingHui wants me to update her blog.
Will blog again soon. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.









Family Chalet Next week yooooooooooooo!

No comments: